Lilypie

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

EXPECTING A BLESSING!!

Well Family, I'm proud to announce that David and I are expecting our first child!! The tentative due date is July 25, 2009. Three days before my birthday! We went to the Doctor today, and so far so good. Things are moving along smoothly and I am super excited as is David! Good thing we weren't planning the wedding until next year! I am approximately 13 weeks & 4 days along. God has truly Blessed this girl! From being the scared 15 year old girl in a hospital bed that thought she would never have children to a 25 year old woman expecting her first child! Ten years of "we don't know" to positive proof! This is definitely my miracle in the making! GOD IS GOOD! All the time!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! CONGRATS! aw u will be a great mommy.

Vanessa said...

We can't wait! I love you!

Mimi said...

My baby having a baby of her own,my life will of soon come full circle I guess you might say and the fact I'm getting old. God HAS been very good to us we are each extremely Blessed. Have Faith my Child I know you will have a very healthy baby. I say Boy but what do I Know. My Love to All,MOM/MIMI