Lilypie

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Birthdays!

Happy Birthday Aunt Gigi!
i LOVE you!
~Caden

On Feb 13, we celebrated Kinlee's 7th Birthday a day early! It was at Jump Party this year and everyone enjoyed themselves! (Aside from the dirty weight room smell! lol) A lot of Kinlee's friends from school along with her friends from home and family came! She made out like a fat rat! Kinlee, hope this year brings great things to you! Aunt Wow loves you lots!!! Enjoy the pics!!

Opening presents!
Addi Raye!

More presents
lol Family pic!
He is such a daddy's boy!
Aunt Liza and my bug!
David and I (My ring is on the wrong finger cause it is too big and I
didn't want to risk losing it there! I need to take it in and
get it sized since the wedding is just around the corner!!)
Ry bread and Amanda
Bubba's turn!
Zack coming off the big slide!
Kurtis and Addison
Waiting to slide!

G~Pa time!!
Playing blocks in the infant area with Uncle Frankie


No comments: