Lilypie

Friday, October 15, 2010

Texas Ranger Game!

David and I have been wanting to go to a Texas Ranger game all season and we finally got to go to one. We went with David's sister Angie and her husband Brandon. We had a really good time and went out to eat afterwards at a local restaurant. We got to go to an evening game so it was nice and cool out with a nice breeze! It was nice to go to a game where we brought home a win! We spent plenty of money in the gift shop too. I see us going to many Ranger games in the future and David and I can't wait to take Caden to his first Ranger's game! He got plenty of souvenirs from this trip!

David and I
Brandon, Angie, David and me.
Claw and Antlers!


The field
Before the game

Cowboy's stadium

Look to the LORD and His strength; seek His face always.

Psalm 105:4

1 comment:

Granny said...

I love the pics! Caden had a good time too! I'm glad y'all had a great time. I love y'all so very much. Granny