Lilypie

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

FIRST TIME VOTER

So I voted for the first time in my life today! An experience it was! Voting wasn't as bad as I expected it to be! I didn't even have to wait in line! I will be voting in every election to come as I want my "voice heard" so to speak. Even though the man I voted for will not be serving our Country as the President of the United States of America, I pray that the winner will prove to be a great leader for it is what America needs. We will see what is coming for us in 2009. May the Lord be with us all through the changes to come and may HE be with the new leaders of the Country! Let's see what is in store for us as a country once our new President gets into office. Because I Thank my God every day for the Country I live in; the LAND of the FREE BECAUSE of the BRAVE!

No comments: