Lilypie

Monday, November 24, 2008

A walk for Nana!

So today I pledged to Walk in Houston on April 4th and 5th, 2009 for the Avon walk for breast cancer. It is a 2 day, 39 mile walk. Please forward the link to your friends and loved ones to help me meet my goal and raise the money needed for the walk! Thanks for everything. Here is the link to my page if you are interested in making a donation! I am super excited for this new journey to begin! I begin walking today for training! Wish me luck! Love you all.

Here is the link! Thanks again for your support!

http://walk.avonfoundation.org/site/TR?pg=personal&fr_id=1750&px=4477288

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Be sure and send me the form so I can send Jerry and my Pledge in by check you know Mom see does nothing over the internet I LOVE You Honey I'll know you will far exceed your goal Love to all, MOM/MIMI

Anonymous said...

hey stranger ;-)