Lilypie

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Caden Lane in 3D!

Today David and I went to have an ultrasound! It was so much fun seeing him in 3D! He kept his little hand up by his face the entire time! Just like the last ultrasound where he had his hands around his face. We were still able to get good pictures though! I am so in Love with him! And cannot wait to meet him! I'm now 30 weeks and 3 days! So 9+ weeks to go! Last Friday we had a doctors appointment and she said things are going great! My Glucose test was good as well as my blood pressure and weight. So we go back June 5th for our next visit! He'll be here before we know it! Here are some photos from the ultrasoud he looks like such a sweet little boy! Can't wait to hold him!











2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Look at that sweet little nose! I can't wait to love all over him.

Mimi said...

He has his Mimi's nose, How Sweet!!
My Love To All Mom/Mimi