Lilypie

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A work in progress! CADEN'S Room!

So last weekend Caden's furniture came in & we started to work on the nursery! I was so excited! It was fun and hard putting it altogether! I swear we chose the furniture with the most parts. Very complicated! But it was worth it because it turned out to be so pretty! Thanks so much to Granny & Grandpa for the furniture! Tonight we put some more touches on his room with all the wall art! & I LOVE how it looks! Big Thanks to Aunt Veronica for all her help! And for putting up with me and David telling her "a little more to the right!" lol! David and I are so proud of his room! We chose a Noah's Ark theme because it was one that David and I finally both agreed on! & We LOVE all the animals! Aunt Veronica and Aunt Neta bought the bedding for us & it turned out super cute! Thanks to everyone for all you have done and are doing! The baby shower is this weekend! And I can't wait! Veronica, Granny, and Neta have been working hard on getting things together and making them perfect for the shower! Thanks so much! I can't wait for this weekend and to see my friends and family! Especially mom! I can't wait to see what creations she has made for our little man! Thanks so much to everyone! I love you all so much! & I am truly very blessed!!
Daddy working hard!
Aunt Veronica and her project~the changer!
Still working hard!
Day one!
Working hard lol!
There's a smile!
Vern working hard!
Viola!
The dresser...starting to get somewhere!
Looking more like a dresser daddy!
Time out for pictures! Day two!
The changer and hamper!
His safari pack 'n' play so cute! Thanks Mimi!
I LOVE his bed! Thanks granny & grandpa for the furniture!
The bed all done! Daddy did a great job!
Caden's dresser! So purdy! This was my project! Right babe!
Hi daddy! With a wall art!
I LOVE his name!
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Wall art! Super cute Ark animals!
My Favorite! Daddy's idea!
Coming altogether! I wanna open the gifts so bad!!
His bed all done!
For this child I have Prayed! Thank you Lord for your Many Blessings!
Just need some shelves so we can put out his other things! Thanks Lanita for some of the Noah's Ark figurines!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Ahh! It is so precious! I can't wait to meet the little man! Lots of love!

Granny said...

You are very welcome. Grandpa and I are so excited about the arrival of our first grandson! He will look like an angel in that Noah's Ark bed. I love you.