Lilypie

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving!

Sorry this post is so late!
This Thanksgiving like those passed I had a LOT to be thankful for! But I must say more so this year than most! God is so good! Can I get an AMEN?! I mean he took this 15 year old girl that was scared and afraid that she would never have children and ten years later gave her the biggest blessing of all!!! My Caden Lane BUG!! My life has never been more full! My cup runith over!! Thank you Jesus for the gift of our son, for David, my family, church, life group, friends, my career, each breath and heartbeat for our next is not guaranteed! I never knew this kind of LOVE!
We started Thanksgiving off with lunch with David's family and Dinner here at the house with Dad and Jane and her familia! A blessing it all was! We missed you Mom and Papa Jerry and the rest of the family!! A few days prior someone mentioned these words, I'll leave you to ponder them and hope every ones Thanksgiving was a Blessing as well!

What would you do if one day you woke up and all you had were the things you THANKED GOD for??.....

Here are a few pics from the day!

G~pa and and his "Tiny boy" Family pic!! I love my boys!

Granpa, stinky toes and Granny!
Momma's bug!
Caden and cousin Haleigh! He's 8 days older than her.
Happy First Thanksgiving Caden Lane!!
I hope you know how much you have enriched our lives!!
Love always,
Mommy and Daddy!

1 comment:

~Shelly~ said...

Aw I love his little Thanksgiving outfit :)