Lilypie

Monday, November 23, 2009

4 month check up

Caden had his 4 month check up today! He is growing like a weed! I'm so afraid to close my eyes for fear of him doing something cute that I will miss! He was quite the little trooper getting his shots! Here are some things about our Bug this month!

  • He is 15 pounds 11 ounces
  • 26 inches long
  • His eyes are still baby blue! (my guess is they are NOT changing)
  • Tonight he rolled over for the first time (tummy to back)
  • He laughs out LOUD!
  • He plays constantly with his hands
  • He has discovered his ears
  • He is still breast milk fed (also taking white grape and apple juice)
  • He smiles so bright he warms my heart! I truly see God's LOVE in his smile!
  • He is learning new "words" in his language
  • I am almost certain he is teething!
  • Everything goes straight to the mouth!
  • He is the BIGGEST Blessing thus far!!






Mommy and Daddy love you so much Caden Lane! You are the joy of our life!!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

What a sweet little man!

Mimi said...

Can't wait to see all my Precious Little Ones!!! See Yall Soon!!
Love Mom/Mimi