Lilypie

Friday, January 11, 2013

6 months!

I can not believe it has been 6 months since I last blogged! Not only that but my last post was about Christmas! My how time flies when you are having fun! Caden has gotten so big! He is 2 now! I can't believe my baby boy is 2! Not only that but so much has happened in the past 6 months. My Aunt Becky was diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic carcinoma and is undergoing chemotherapy at this time. Prayers are welcome! I know my God is amazing and is pulling our entire family through this time! He is a true miracle worker indeed! About 2 weeks ago she had a CT scan, the doctor said that after her initial surgery they are no longer worried about her pancreas and the CT showed the spot on her liver is 75% gone! That's huge! A true miracle in the making and I truly feel she will beat the odds! Praise God for he is good all the time! We celebrated Easter in Amarillo at Palo Duro Canyon with my mom, Aunt Becky, Aunt Jeanne and their families. David and I celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary with a trip to San Antonio. We took Caden and went to Sea World and we all had a ball! My cousin Lanita and her husband renewed their vows in a wedding ceremony that was beautiful! And Caden turned 2! Here are a few pics!

 Caden got this new Power Wheels truck for his birthday!
 Family pic eating cake! 
 At Lanita and Kelly's wedding!


Baby Wee Woah (London) and I
 David and I at our his 10 year high school reunion.

 Easter at church
 Sea World San Antonio for our 1 year wedding Anniversary
 At the hotel!
A few of Caden's 2 year pics by Stephanie Gerath with SG Photography, you can find her on facebook




For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named ...  Ephesians 3:14-15 (ESV)

No comments: