Lilypie

Friday, January 11, 2013

My how time flies!

My how time flies when you are having fun! I have been truly blessed since I've been away! The biggest news is Caden became a big brother to little brother Graysen David! We love him so much! Caden is the BEST big brother! Most of the time!
 Above is Graysen at 2 days old for the pic for the hospital website! In another post I'll share with you the experience we had when he was born!
 These are Graysen's Newborn photos done by Stephanie with SG Photography, you can find her on facebook! 
 This is Caden Welcoming his baby brother home!
 Our littlest Angel!
 I loved the Mickey Mouse outfit! His nursery is vintage Mickey as well!


 Sweet Brother love!

We had our fall pics done by Tia Gathright with Tia Gathright Photography, you can also find her on facebook as well! Here is a few pics from our fall shoot!







Graysen (above) was a little deer for his first Halloween just like Brother Caden (below)! 

Pic by SG Photography 

Christmas 2012 we had our family pics taken by Stephanie with SG Photography as well! She did Caden's first Christmas pics also! So in love with her photography skills!
 Graysen David Davidson 2012
Caden Lane Davidson 2009 (above)


 Graysen again :)





 These are a few of my favorite pics, but the one above is my absolute favorite!








So blessed to have this family! These 3 boys are my life! I have truly been BLESSED by the GRACE of GOD! I hope you had a great Christmas and that 2013 brings you lots of blessings! Don't forget to thank the Lord above! Like Gabrielle Douglas said, "I give all the glory to God. It's kind of a win-win situation. The glory goes up to Him and the blessings fall down on me!" 

No comments: