Lilypie

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Casie Jo and Sean's Wedding!








March 7, 2009 Casie Jo, one of my very best friends and Sean got married! It was a beautiful ceremony! And the reception sure was a party! Lots of smiles, friends, family, dancing, and even tears with Cody's (Casie's brother) toast! "It hurts to be Beautiful." Words Casie's grandmother used to tell her before her passing. You just had to be there because tears would have formed in your eyes too. Well done Cody! And Kayla and Patrick's song sure was hilarious. Here are just a few pics until I get the rest from David! I think I pulled off a teal chifon dress pretty well for a 20 week pregnant woman! lol! More to come!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

You looked amazing I love you! Can't wait for March 23!

Anonymous said...

ol sean got married huh!? im so happy for him!!

Mimi said...

You Looked Very Beauitful and You had that Glow God Gives Women when they are expecting that makes them look twice as beauitful. I love You Honey and can't wait to find out what my next grandchild will other than being another miracle and blessing you so richly deserve