Lilypie

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It's a BOY!

No sugar and spice for this girl! It's Snakes and snails and puppy dog tails! We went to the Doctor on Monday for an ultrasound to see if we were having a boy or a girl. After a while of him keeping his legs together, my little sunshine finally let us take a picture that showed us he was indeed a boy! So Caden Lane is on his way! Me and David are so excited! Now if we can only agree on things to register for! lol We have a few different ideas but we are looking for a nursery theme that we will both LOVE! It was special to have both Granny (David's mom) and Aunt Ronca (as Zacky calls Veronica) at the ultrasound with us! Next month is my Glucose test so we are keeping positive that the results will be good. Dr. Wang said things look great and my due date didn't change, Caden is still due to arrive July 25th! We'll see if he stays on schedule or if he decides to be late like cousin Brooklyn! Although much preparation is ahead, I can't wait until my little man arrives! I am so blessed to be having him! Our little miracle in the making!

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Neta can't wait to meet him!

Mimi said...

Mom's are always right I told you I thought you were having a boy and you are, can't wait for him to make his grand entrance into this world where I know he'll be
loved.Congrats sweetheart to both you and David.Love Mom/Mimi

Anonymous said...

I love that name. Its precious!

Unique Baby Gear Ideas said...

Caden Lane is such a pretty name for a baby boy. You might want to take a look at some of the baby boy nursery themes on my site for ideas.

There's a page of pictures that moms have sent in to inspire other moms and a contest where you can enter yours when you are done.

Congratulations! Jan