Lilypie

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

2 Week Check-up!

Caden Lane is 2 weeks old today!! Ahhhh! Our baby is growing so fast!! I can not believe it! We are so in love with him! He had his 2 week check-up with Dr. Ferguson today and I must say our boy was so good!! Dr. Ferguson said he was a keeper! As if there was any doubt!! He weighed in at 8lbs and 5ozs, 20 & 3/4 inches long! I could not believe my eyes! Buggy grew 1 & 1/2 inches and 1lb & 1 oz!! In 2 weeks!! Our tiny boy is growing! After the doctor we headed over to the hospital for his newborn screen. I must say he was quite the trooper! He laid on his belly, sucked his paci and didn't cry or whimper as they did his blood work! Mommy and Daddy were so proud! We go back to see Dr. Ferguson when he is 2 months old! Now we are just waiting for Aunt Neta, Bailee, and Brooklyn to arrive to meet Caden for the first time! We can hardly wait!
All ready for the doctor mom!!
Getting in the car seat!
All ready to go!!
I had to get nearly in my birthday suit!
He wouldn't look at me!
A better picture with his eyes closed tho.

Mommy and Caden!
Sweet family picture!
Dr. Ferguson and baby boy! Bright eyed and all!
After the long day out! He was a tired boy!!

2 comments:

Valerie Patton said...

Valerie - THANK YOU so much for your sweet note. I love meeting new people through blogs! You are such an encourager. An congratulations on the birth of your son, Caden. He is so adorable. Thank you for sending me such encouragement; you really made my day. Valerie

Mimi said...

Our Little Miracle will be grown before we will ever realise it. Hope he and Brooklyn have a great time togeter this week I miss you all love yall MOM/MIMI