Lilypie

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Our Handsome Boy

Over the past week I have gotten some great pictures of Caden! He is so precious and I LOVE to take pictures of him! Of course it's a mom thing I'm sure, but I can't help but snap shots all the time! Here are a few (dozen) pics of our cutie!!



I put him in his crib asleep and G-pa came by said he was awake and told us to go into the room and he was sucking on his glow worms ear! It was super cute! Me and Granny had to take pics!

Playing with Daddy!

MVP of Mommy's Heart!


Mommy had a little photo shoot!



He was falling over...



8/26/09

All the pictures wore him out!

Life is TOUGH!

Sweet boy!


Bath time

Our Mickey Mouse!

8/24/09

He was telling his friend all about it!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

OMG! Sucking on the glowworm is hilarious. They are all cute pictures of Caden.

Mimi said...

Keep the Photos coming I Love to see my Precious Grandchildrens Progress !! My Love to All Mom/Mimi