Lilypie

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

He's the closest to Heaven I've ever been!!

I can't tell you how much I love being a mom! Or how much Caden has changed and enriched our lives. I can't even remember what life was like before him. God amazes me on a daily basis and I see God's love every time I see Caden smile, laugh, or when I hold him in my arms! He is truly the closest to heaven that I have ever been! I LOVE him so much! David and I are so blessed! I don't know what I would have done without David here the past 3 weeks! He has truly been my rock! From helping me while I was recovering, to being probably the best dad imaginable, and encouraging me while I was having a tough time at the beginning of breast feeding, and to the love he has given me, I am truly lucky! Thank you David for loving me unconditionally and being more than I imagined through the birth of our son and now! I love you so much!! We have also been blessed to have such a wonderful family to help out when we need it! Thank you to everyone for being there for us and loving us and Caden! He is one spoiled little boy and he is so loved! Here are just a few pictures of him that I love!


One of my favorites!


I love that face!
Another favorite!
Just waking from a nap! Crazy face!
Trying on his new hat for football season!
Cute as a bug!!
Getting a sponge bath before his button came off. It came off at Dr. Ferguson's office when he was 2 weeks old.
Again.
He changes so much each day! The next two pics he was 1 week old!



5 days old!
We just love him to pieces!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I just want to eat him up! He is so sweet!