Lilypie

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Engagement pics!

Yesterday David and I had our engagement photos taken by Stephanie Gerath, owner of Once Upon a Time Photography! I love her work! She did Caden's fall pics and will do our Christmas pics in 2 weeks. She is wonderful! She is so easy to get along with and will do whatever it takes to get the shot! We spent all morning and afternoon together getting some great shots! Here is a sneak peak at her favorite! I can't wait to get the rest and show them off! Enjoy!
Love,
Valerie

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

What a great picture! Love it!

Mimi said...

Very Nice!! Love Yall Mom/Mimi

Kristy said...

Congratulations on the engagment! I am so behind! Thank you for taking care of my little boy when I couldn't be there last night. He's not much better but hopefully will be soon. Caden is adorable!!