Lilypie

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

Festive dressing! Caden got lots of cute Halloween clothes so we had to start dressing him festive this week! I must say he is such a cutie! We are enjoying everyday with him! God truly blessed us with this little boy! He is starting to laugh out loud! His giggle is the sweetest! It melts my heart! Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!

Caden and Daddy Wednesday after life group!
Friday afternoon! His shirt says I love my mummy!
Such a sweet smile!
His skeleton glows in the dark!
Love this pic!
Bailee and Kinlee, Our Witch and Cowgirl...
...and our deer!
Love them!
Blue eyed boy!
Look out Bambi...there's a new deer in town!

Me and my baby deer!
Family Pic
We caught a 6 point white tail deer!Daddy and his baby deer!
Grandma Ward, Daddy and Caden

Cousin Haleigh and Caden!

3 comments:

~Shelly~ said...

OH MY GOODNESS! what a cutie- i love that last picture!
and btw- jennifer ham is dating jeremy!

Vanessa said...

They all look so cute! Love yall

Mimi said...

All my little angels looked so cute!! my Love to all MOM/MIMI