Lilypie

Friday, May 28, 2010

Caden says MAMA!!

I am happy to report that Caden added a 3rd word to his vocabulary!
He is finally saying MAMA! It is music to my ears! Although I have thought he has said it before tons of times when he wakes up and starts crying and screaming, I swear I've heard mama in there! But of course no one believes me! Well he now says it at random! He started saying it last night to David while Mommy was at work. Last night was also the first night he cried when I was leaving. I braved through and went on to work. Then, I find out through a text message that he started to say Mama! :( it was so bittersweet! Such a happy moment but sad because I was stuck at work. I want to hear it all the time now, but of course he still teases me...
I tell him "Caden say mama!"
He simply replies "Ah Dada dada dada da."
Gotta love my little Bug!!

No comments: