Lilypie

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Rehearsal Dinner

Friday, April 30 was the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. David's parents put together a wonderful dinner catered by George's for us along with a beautiful video of our lives from birth to present. It was all very special to us and we enjoyed it all!
Thanks so much!Stephanie my go to girl! Thanks for your help!
David's sister Angie (One of my bridesmaids) and I
Me, Grandma Ward, David and his cousin Lynn
Grandma Ward!
Casie Jo and Sean Kosto!
Love her!
Kosto! He took the picture of us and thought we would love this one!
:) Thanks Sean
Can never have enough pictures!
David, me and Aunt Sharon
Pam, David, me and Michael
Us with Amy and Haleigh
David and his family
Official Ring Bearer! :)
The soon to be in-laws!
Mom, me and Jerry Siblings, One of God's biggest Blessings!
Us with dad!
With mom. Do we look like mom?
*My HeArT*
Brockstar!
Me and my niece Angel!
Dad, me and Jane
Ms. Chancie Janae! My cousin Lanita, my niece Brooklyn and myself.
Matt, David, and Jon Me and Vanessa, such Nerds!
Wacky Zacky!
Michael and Pam Moo and Bull
Kelly, Lanita, Brooklyn, and Brody!Brooklyn looks like she belongs to Lanita lol But she's all Vanessa's!
The Mungers Matt, Amanda, Cindy, and JonAddi, Kurt, and Steph
Jayce, Ry bread (Rheily) and Amanda
My Maid of Honor
Veronica, My Matron of Honor, and Casie Jo one of my Maids!
Dad and Jane
Uncle Robin, Aunt Corina, Aunt Juanita and Uncle Joe Frank and Liza

Thanks to everyone for coming and enjoying the evening with us! It was a lot of fun!

No comments: