Lilypie

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Our Wedding Day!

May 1, 2010 was the day I became Mrs. David Jewell Davidson! Our wedding was the 2nd best day of my life!! Second only to the day our son, Caden Lane was born! It was better than I ever imagined or ever dreamed it could be! I truly had my fairytale wedding that you only see in movies! Big Thanks to everyone who helped with this! I married my best friend, David Jewell Davidson! God has blessed my life so many times and I am forever in his debt for not only my blessings but MY SALVATION! Thank you Jesus for your unfailing love! Thank you to everyone that made our wedding day possible! We could not have done it all without yall. I have not got the professional pictures yet, those are coming soon, but these are some a few of my friends had taken. Enjoy!
Pre-wedding must dos!
Mani's and Pedi's
Ok Amanda you can take ONE pic!
My cousin Kristy doing my hair and makeup!
Thanks for making me look like a Princess!
She is the bomb!
Mom buttoning me up!
My flower girls!
Nieces!
Some of the house party and one Flower girl.
Me, my Matron of Honor and My Maid of Honor!
Blessed with the best!
My sisters!
My parents!
My daddy!
Mom, Jerry and I My family
They are pretty much my life!
Working something up!
A Villarreal Tradition!
Happy Brooklyn
My posse! lol
aka Groomsmen. Me and the Best men.
The Groomsmen, Ushers, and ring bearer.
Flower girl Brooklyn. My Beautiful Bouquet!
I took this pic myself thank you!

Flower girl Kinlee
Two of my maids.
Two more.
Taking a peek!
Talking with dad.
It's show time!
Ready guys...? My favorite!
Our ring bearer stole the show!
He was ready for his debut! Caden got cold feet! lol
Fixing the bow tie. My Groom awaits!
Pastor Steve showing us off to the congregation.
The sand ceremony....Josh Gracin's Unbelievable.
THE Kiss!
...I've been waiting my whole life for this moment.
The Reception!
The entry table. Our birdcage for cards.
Some of the wonderful gifts!
The cake table and behind it, Our and our parents table
and behind us, the wedding party tables.
Center pieces.
Yes ladies...
he is now taken
FOR GOOD :)
Cutting the cake!
We were nice :)
but...
I wanted to put some on his nose!
The garter toss...
I'm sure our photographer got pics of the bouquet toss but I didn't.
He did it with class!
Our First Dance as Husband and Wife!
Zona Jones Two Hearts.
Father daughter dance...Heartland's I loved her first.
Mother son dance... Kenny Rogers Through the years.
During the honeymoon dance my Uncle cut in on Caden and I dancing,
Mimi came to get him.
My handsome groom getting comfy in his boots!
And we're off to the honeymoon suite!
We left for our honeymoon in San Antonio on Sunday evening after we spent sometime with the out of town guests and opened some gifts. We got tons of great things! BIG Thanks to everyone! Yall are such a blessing to us! We stayed at the Drury Plaza Hotel on the River walk and it was a blast! We had a rooftop pool and 2 rooftop hot tubs! The view was Amazing! Our suite was really nice! We had a jacuzzi suite with a view! We ate at lots of nice places and walked the river walk. We visited the Alamo and had a horse drawn carriage ride. It was really a great time! The only down fall was we missed the Bug like Crazy! The look on his face when we got home to him was priceless! Thanks to everyone for joining us and celebrating our wedding day with us! We truly are very very blessed!
On the roof!
At the Guiness Book of World Records Museum. We tried to beat the most drum strokes in 1 minute record, but failed! It sure was fun trying! lol
I'm gunna be a billionaire!
Ok...maybe these machines lie a little!

Rainforest Cafe
Balcony
Carriage Ride by Capri...our horse.
Tourists :)
The lobby of our hotel.

No comments: