Lilypie

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

6 weeks old!

6 weeks have flown by since our little miracle entered the world!! It's so hard to believe!! Each day is definitely a gift from God! We started the day off my going to visit daddy at work and Caden was such a good boy!! We then headed off to mommy's 6 week postpartum doctors appointment. Caden went with me so that I could get a picture of him and Dr. Wang together since I didn't get one in the hospital. Caden, however, didn't enjoy going along! So I didn't get a great picture, but I got one at least. As soon as we left the doctor Caden fell asleep, of course after he made his presence known to the entire office! :) lol He actually wasn't that bad, but he wasn't as good as he usually is. Later that night we took him for a stroll outside! He LOVES the out doors! We had to then get a few pictures in of us and our bug!

At Daddy's work!
Daddy changing Caden's diaper in the car!
He is such a sweet and happy baby!
Ready to go!
Dr. Wang and...
...an unhappy boy!
Ready for a NAP!
Later that night...back to being a happy boy!

My favorite pic of my boys!

Mommy's sweet buggy!
Just the 3 of us!

The end!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

ahh! What a sweet little family!

Katie said...

Valerie ~

I needed to hear that quote you shared with me today. Thank you thank you!