Lilypie

Friday, September 25, 2009

Cute as a Bug!

Mommy calls Caden Buggy or Bug and I think it is only fitting since he is after all CUTE AS A BUG!








Hook 'Em!Playing with cousin Kinlee
See my muscles?
Happy Boy! Playing with his yellow elephant!
Good Morning!
Swinging Bug!
Wake up! Wake up!
Trying for the thumb I think!
He's also...Cute as a Button!
Playing with Bailee!
Sleeping boy!
Napping with mom
Silly faces!

I love my glow worm!
Cute faces!
Sleeping with Daddy! lol
In the car seat!
Smile Bug!
What kind of trouble can I get into?
He melts my heart!
Hey dad...she's taking pictures again!
He loves to smile!
This is one of my favs! lol
:)
Sleepy boy!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Where are his "Caden" paci's? He looks so cute. love yall

*Valerie* said...

They are in my diaper bag. He doesn't like that kind.

Mimi said...

Love them All! Can't wait to see him again soon I hope!! Love Mom/Mimi