Lilypie

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Our HANDSOME Boy!!

Caden continues to amaze us each day! His smile makes my day and I love him so much! Here are some cute pictures from the week!!
(picture overload)
Last night at bedtime! 9/7/09

Before bedtime I was able to get some great pics of him!


Tired boy!
9/6/09 I love these!
Such a sweet boy! He loves his hands by his face!
9/6/09 cont.
Daddy feeding him!
Love it!
Nap time with daddy!
Getting ready for church!

Sat. 9/5/09 Are you ready for some football???
Our little Longhorn!
Hook 'Em!
Friday 9/4/09 lol
Daddy caught that smile! and those dimples!
Ready, ready, ready, ready!
Mom just taking his picture! 9/3/09...
...Earlier that morning! Smiling so sweetly!

BIG cheesin!
Down time before bed!



He LOVES his swing!
Can you see my MOHAWK!?!
? look close
Rockin' his robe!!
lol Daddy gives good baths!!
Getting used to his vibrating chair!
Happy boy!!
The best place to nap! 9/3/09
He started to cry as soon as I put on the hat!

Spending time with Uncle Fankie, cousins Zack & Angel
Zack playing football with Caden! (look close lol)
Angel loving on him!
At church last Sunday with Diane and Red
Just swinging!
Zack holding Caden...he's getting used to the idea of him :)
I think Frank was looking at Liza taking a pic too!
Zack helping out!
3 generations:
Daddy, Granpa David, and Caden!
4 generations:
Daddy, Great-grandma Ward, Granny, and Caden!
Mom caught a smile!!
Daddy time!

Getting ready to get a bath in the sink! I tried this for the first time by myself and I'll be getting daddy's help from now on if I decide to give him another bath in the sink! lol
But he seemed to like it! So cute!!
Times before bed! Love this pic!
We went to cousin Bailee's soccer game for the first time Sat. 8/29 and of course they won, but this is what Caden did while she played!
Later that night...
Yes he was in a baseball outfit because when we got home we watched the Little League World Series game! And he doesn't have a soccer outfit. We are yet to find one!

No comments: