Lilypie

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

7 weeks old!

Today Caden is 7 weeks old!! He is such a sweet baby! I can't get over how much he has blessed our life and filled it with so much love! The blessings from God are so much more than either of us ever imagined! Each time I see Caden smile or laugh I feel God's love! He is such an amazing little boy! We started the day out with a bath! Caden LOVES bath time! Unless he gets cold, he then belts out a scream, but all you have to do is pour some warm water over him and he quits yelling. After a bath, I got him dressed and we headed outside for some sweet snap shots of our boy! Hope you enjoy the pics!
Bath time!
LOVE HIM!

Time to get dressed!
Sweet boy!


The great outdoors!
Holding his head up all by himself!
:) My FAV!!
He got tired after a while! lol
Photo's with baby 50 cents
We found this onesie at Wal-Mart and it had a matching hat and socks. Caden isn't a big fan of hats, but I had to dress him in this outfit before it was too small for our growing big boy! He actually has a few of them that if we don't dress him in them soon he may never wear them. He is growing so fast! I love spending so much time with him!! I go back to work soon :(


Big yawn!
Usually when daddy gets home he will hold Caden and spend some 'Daddy Time' with him. He always gets the best pictures of him!
And today was no different! Love these!
So Cute!
BIGGER YAWN!
Silly faces!
In the bed!
Daddy got mommy this sleeping mask since I work nights and I put it on Caden while he was still awake! This picture is soooo cute! It makes me smile and laugh!!
The Bug was tired!!
Sweet dreams!

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Sooooooooo!! Precious Our Little Caden is going to be one handsome little man. But I have to say he sure looks alot like Zack with some of those expressions !!!
Love Love Love Them All!! Lve To All Mom/Mimi

Mimi said...

Whoops! That Was LOVE TO ALL MOM/MIMI

Vanessa said...

Caden is a sweet sweet boy! I love him so much can't wait for December.