Lilypie

Thursday, October 22, 2009

3 months old!

Ahhhh! Yesterday Caden turned 3 months old! It's so hard to believe, the time has gone by so fast! It was a rainy and cold day so after his bath we just put him in another jammie! So we hardly got any pics of him yesterday. These are him laying on Aunt Verns lap being OH SO CUTE! We just love him to pieces!
Tried to get a smile!
Today I put him in a cute little outfit I got him that I knew daddy would love! When I laid him in his bed he was unhappy...guess I should have fed him first before I tried to take his picture!
He didn't cry for very long! The little faker!
After a full belly! Watching tv on his bear! That is the most comfortable little bear in the world! Mommy likes to lay beside him on it too!
His bib looks like a little cape! lol

1 comment:

Mimi said...

As always he is so precious!! My LOVE TO ALL MOM/MIMI