Lilypie

Friday, October 23, 2009

We're going to the Chapel...

...And we're gunna get married!! Yup David and I have been engaged since January 1, 2009!! We had set a date for May 1, 2010. And since finding out we were pregnant we decided to keep that date since it would be about 10 months after Caden's birth. So it is etched in stone! We have the Church reserved thanks to our wonderful Pastors, Steve and Cindy Abbe! We love yall!! We have the reception place booked as well! Thanks to my wonderful daddy!! I love you dad! What a gift! So lots of planning to do since we just got started this past Sunday! Ekkk! I need all the help I can get!! Which everyone has offered tons of help like my sisters, mom, David's parents, my besties Amanda and Casie Jo! Keep all the ideas coming everyone! I ordered some turquoise..(one of my colors) or aqua colored glass pieces that came in yesterday which will be used as decoration, as well as a high heel cake server for the 2nd cake! I loved the picture and the actual item is growing on me! I have had lots of ideas on other things, so stay tuned and I will share it all with a complete list of wedding party and all!

Lots of Love,
Valerie!

1 comment:

~Shelly~ said...

Aw congrats u guys! Looking forward to hearing all about it :)