Lilypie

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Awwww Autumn!!

Today we got Caden's pictures taken by Stephanie Gerath the owner of Once Upon a Time Photography! I must say she did a great job! I just love them! She truly captured our 'Happily Ever Afters' Great job Steph! For some reason when I try to upload some of them it says unable to upload due to internal service error. So these 5 are what you get! But It has my 3 most favorite! (1,2 &4) She edited one to be black and white with color that I love, but sadly that is one it wouldn't load. But I hope yall enjoy these pics as much as we do! Don't forget to check out her website at www.oncetimephoto.com! David and I just love them! Oh, Mom and Van...which one do yall want a 5x7 of? Let me know! Love yall!


She also took his pics in his Halloween costume!
Yes Ladies and Gents, He is a 6 point white tail deer!
It even has cute little hooves! So adorable!

3 comments:

Mimi said...

How Sweet Love them all, you decide which one to send me Love MOM/MIMI

Vanessa said...

Oh my gosh! He is so cute!

~Shelly~ said...

cute cute pics!