Lilypie

Monday, June 21, 2010

11 months!




Caden you turned 11 months today! It is hard to believe that in 1 short month you will be one year old! It seems like yesterday you were born and now I can't remember how my life was before you. You are such a happy little boy most of the time! I truly feel God's love when I see you smile! Caden Lane you are such a delight to us and we are truly blessed by each day with you! Mommy and Daddy love you so very much!

Here are a few things you are up to this month!

  • You still only have 2 teeth! Yes ladies and gents! ONLY his bottom front 2
  • Clothes 9mo to 12 months
  • Diapers size 4
  • You are eating more and more table food, but still love your Gerber food.
  • You are walking while holding onto things like couches or of course his train car! You love to push that around!
  • You take 2 naps, 1-2 hours long each which makes mommy very happy on the days when I just got off at 7am.
  • You sleep well through the night from 8- 9:30 p.m. (depending on what is happening that night) until 6:30-8:30 a.m.
  • You LOVE to play with Rylee Grace, you two are BFF's!
  • You also love to swim! You are our little water Bug!
  • You still clap a lot and do it after we say "Yay Caden!"
  • You say Dada, Mama, Baba, Hi and Uh Oh!
  • You point towards things you want like a another bite or a drink. Or you will say "Uh" if you want something and then you lean toward it.
  • You love to play ball and throw balls!
  • You understand the word "NO" and you do not like to hear it!
  • You shake your head no when you are done eating and we try to give you a bite or a drink.
You understand so much now and can do little things we ask such as "share with mommy" or "give daddy bite" or "play toys." You are so smart Caden and growing and learning so much each day! I can't wait to see what this month has in store for you, me and daddy! We love you Bug and you mean so much to us! You are a true BLESSING from God!!

But as for me, I trust in You, O Lord, I say, "You are my GOD." My times are in Your hands...

Psalm 31:14-15

No comments: