Lilypie

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Caden Lane and Rylee Grace!

I have no doubt that these two are going to grow up being the best of friends! They play so well together! Caden still pulls her hair, but this time she was so tough and took it. She didn't even cry although I know it had to hurt. Brittany I promise I will try to work on him not pulling hair! They spent a while playing in the living room with some of Caden's toys before we moved to the pool!
Playing so nice together!
Pool time!
David and I bought the airplane blowup float at HEB for $5 so we have two for when Rylee comes over! It is so cute and they both enjoyed it!
Momma and Rylee!
Our little water BUG!
Floating in the plane together!
They really are a couple of cute toots together! Can't wait until next time Rylee!
Back in the house...exchanging numbers :)

The Lord will send His faithful love by day; His song will be with me in the night...
Psalm 42:8

4 comments:

Mimi said...

How sweet and i'm glad he loves the water!! Can't wait for yall to come visit us!! Love Yall Mom/Mimi

Rylee Grace said...

Adorable! Love it! Can't wait for many more!

GiGi said...

They are so precious together! Yes, I think they will be friends for a lifetime!

Rylee's GiGi

Granny said...

Oh my gosh. My little man is growing up so fast. Following in his daddy's footsteps. . .already getting chummy with the pretty girls. Of course that was before he married our Valerie!!!! I love y'all! Mom/Granny