Lilypie

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

boo boo

Today Caden was playing with his toys where he always plays. We have several of his toys in the living room in front of the window that sits about waist high on him. He loves to look out the window and will play with the blinds until I lift them. Today he was standing up playing with his activity table when boom down he went, hitting the window seal with his right cheek. Mommy cried longer than he did. He went back to playing like nothing ever happened.

Can you see his bruise?
I tried to get a good pic of it, but with this wiggle worm it was hard.
In other news, he has decided that he likes his battery operated nose sucker much better as a toy! So he gets to play with it and play the songs while we change his diaper. It keeps him from wiggling so much! He has also learned how to push the button to make it work (not just the music) and he thinks it is funny! What a funny little bug we have!

You can barely see the bruise, but trust me it is there and it broke mommy's heart!
I know accidents will happen, it just makes me sad to see my baby hurt! We love you Caden Lane!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

I don't see a bruise!

Mimi said...

He will be fine!! He will be 100% boy I'm sure and get lots of Boboos!!