Lilypie

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Bailee's Baptism!!

Last Sunday May 30, 2010 was our church's annual Baptism in the River at Bone Farm. We have one baptism a year and it's really something to talk about! My sister Veronica and I rededicated our lives to Christ through baptism at the river with our church at our first annual baptism, and last year David rededicated his life to Christ through baptism as well!

This is us in the river at David's baptism.
I was 9 months pregnant with Caden Lane.
(after)
(before)
Before the Baptism at church (can you see Bailee?)...
...With the others being Baptized
Down to the River to pray!
Caden with his G-Pa
I LOVE family pics!
Our HANDSOME little man!
He melts my heart!
Abby! She accepted Christ last year!
Can you tell this little bug stole my heart?
Worshiping through song!
Taking a pic with Diane...Granpa in the background came too!
Caden wanted Diane's drink!
I LOVE my Crossroads Fellowship Church!
Family!!
Our Pastor'S
Thank GOD for them!
Bailee getting Baptized!
Congratulations my love!
Thank you Jesus for Bailee! Thank you for a family and a church family that allows us to grow together in you! I am humbled daily at your workings! Your love and grace is beautiful and unfailing! Thank you! Thank you! Thank You!
Father God, we know You are
BIG enough for Bailee Michelle Russell!
Amen!
What a comfort and promise we have in Jesus!
God is good! All the time!!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

My precious little Bailee! I love her so much!

Mimi said...

The best is yet to come for all my kids!!