Lilypie

Friday, June 4, 2010

Great New Find!

Thought I might share with other mom bloggers my experience with my new find!


The other day we were at the grocery store and Caden was being a good little Bug! We shopped the entire store and when we got to the baby food (last) I was grabbing the jars and Caden saw me putting them in the back of the basket. He was sitting in the front and as I passed him with the jars in tow he had a fit! I guess he thought mommy was about to feed him because he DID NOT like that I put the jars in the back of the basket. Luckily I found these! All you do is open it up and give it to them! They suck the fruit right out of the top! Hence the fruit to go on the front! These are great to have in a pinch! They saved me and all the other shoppers at HEB.

**this post is 100% my opinion & is not sponsored.

No comments: