Lilypie

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Bowkeepers

Here are a few of the Bowkeepers I have made to date. At first I just made them for baby shower gifts or gifts for friends. I now sell them at Pinwheel Kids here in Waco. If you are interested, you can go into Pinwheel Kids and purchase one, special orders are welcome also. Talk to Rachel at Pinwheel Kids or email me for a special order at bowkeepers@yahoo.com. Be sure if you email me to send in a photo of the colors you want (if to match a nursery) or just let me know the colors. Thanks in advance if you are interested!

I also now have these:

available! Made on canvas or cork board of your choosing for bows, photos or keepsakes!









above is a close up of the bottom of the holder below.














He has made everything beautiful in it's time.

Ecclesiastes 3:11

No comments: