Lilypie

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Play time!

The other morning I was driving home from work and David sent me this picture.
Waiting for mama!
My boys, my blessings!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you Jesus for these two!
Family is the best thing! Second to our Salvation!
He stole the key to my heart from daddy!
As of late, this is my favorite picture!
I took it with my cell phone a few days ago after David left for work.
...waiting on Daddy...
He sits on his sofa from Mimi and Papa Jerry all the time!
Thank you for a great birthday gift!
Beep Beep! He loves his bus!
This was a birthday gift from Granny and Granpa!
Another great one! Thank you!
Helping daddy with the yard work!
He is such a good little helper!

The Lord your GOD is with you,
He is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
He will quiet you with His love...

Zephaniah 3:17

No comments: