Lilypie

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Celebrating!

We not only celebrated Caden Lane's first birthday recently, but also Rylee Grace, Haleigh, and Madison's! They all turned ONE year old!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
***
Rylee Grace Dubois

Rylee's party was July 17, 2010
Her and Caden are Birthday Buddies!
They were both born July 21, 2009

They are Best Friends!
Caden trying to give her kisses! He's such a sweet boy!
Rylee's cousin is so cute, she LOVED Caden Bug!!This is her tackling him with hugs and kisses!!
Caden also debuted his musical talents for us!
***
Haleigh Kay Derrick

Haleigh's Party was July 30, 2010
Haleigh and Caden are cousins!
She was born July 29, 2009
Caden and Grandma Ward at Haleigh's Party!
***
Madison Marie Shriver

Madison's party was August 14, 2010
Madison and Caden are buddies!
She was born August 13, 2009
They were giving sweet sugars to each other!Sorry for my lack of pictures, I forgot my camera at Haleigh and Madison's party so these are the only pics I got with my phone, but they are super cute!

I will praise Your name, LORD, because it is good.

Psalm 54:6

No comments: