Lilypie

Saturday, September 11, 2010

My art work!

A dear friend of mine, Brittany, is having a little baby boy! Ryder (middle name not certain) Dubois. I have been working hard to create a custom made wall hanging for his room! The theme is Cowboys and I love the bedding, it's Wild West by JoJo Designs. David and I have ordered some great stuff from the collection to go in his room that she will get at her Baby Sprinkle I am throwing her, but I wanted to make something special for her! So here it is! What do you think? I couldn't get the entire name in one picture because the size of the letters, but use your imagination. I also picked up these plain wooden stars from Hobby Lobby and made them to match the theme as well! Hope yall enjoy! Remember to check me out at Pinwheel Kids for your order or bowkeepers@yahoo.com!
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

That is adorable! I love it! Great job!

Mimi said...

Great Job!! Talented like mommy!