Lilypie

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Weight Watchers

Well on Monday 9/20/10 I took the plunge! I started Weight Watchers and I am excited about it! My MIL gave me all the supplies I need: the WW started kit,  WW scale and WW calculator. Thanks Annette for the supplies! It is surprisingly easier than I thought it would be. I never thought I would be the one counting portions or points, but it isn't hard at all after you get the hang of it. I chose my weigh in days to be on Saturday so we will see then if I have lost anything in week one. Wish me luck on my new lifestyle endeavor! 
God's way is perfect. All the LORD's promises prove true.

Psalm 18:30

3 comments:

Mimi said...

I hope you Accomplish what you have set out to do I just wished I had the modivation to do the same thing. Lose weight that is counting calories and points is not something I am willing to do!! But I Do Hope It Works For You!!!All My Love!!! MOM/MIMI

*Valerie* said...

Thanks mommy! Me too!

Granny said...

You will do great! Remember "A journey of a thousand miles. . .begins with a single step." I love you my favorite DIL!
Granny